This week’s five favorite things.
Clockwise, from the top right:
1) While Easter baskets are usually filled with candy, this year I’ll ask the Easter Bunny to skip the sweets and bring this ultra-cool Make Map Art: Creatively Illustrate Your World book for the Older instead.
2) I bought this black and white cocoon dress during a special promotion at Seattle’s University Village. It’s unbelievably soft and roomy – perfect for Easter brunch at Gigi’s.
3) While at Alt Summit in January, I was introduced to TO THE MARKET, an online shop that sells goods like this coral hand block scarf. The items sold on the site are created by artisans and makers who have survived conflict, abuse, and disease around the world.
4) Our butter dish broke and I’ve been searching high and low to find a replacement… until now. I love this butter dish – it reminds me of Julia Childs for some reason, granted it would need to note a pound of butter for her.
5) This print from Marc Johns serves as a perfect reminder for tykes and adults alike. I think we sometimes forget the importance of reconnecting and having fun.
We have the Younger’s 4th birthday party – can’t wait to share the details next week with you. Any big plans this weekend or are you laying low?—