The first day of Spring brings this week’s favorite things.
Clockwise, from the top right:
1) This Green Draped Trenchcoat looks incredibly fresh for the spring. Imagine pairing it with a lighter than air scarf. Perfect for the next brunch date with the ladies.
2) These Yarn Wrapped Easter Eggs look like a great way to get the house ready for Easter.
3) Yes, there’s such thing as too much roasted chicken and these tips to climb out of the cooking rut has been a lifesaver. However that brings me to #4…
4) The Smoky Slow Cooker Chili by Cooking Light is a long-time favorite in our home. While it’s great comfort food in the middle of the winter, it’s also fantastic during these chilly March nights.
5) This video has made me smile more than once this past week. Hope it does the same for you.