With Spring Break in mind, here are this week’s five favorite things.
Clockwise, from the top right:
1) I love London Tierney’s tote bags. Every single one is made with a lot of love; London designs and hand paints pattern, which is then screen-printed with an eco-friendly water based inks on duck canvas. Incredibly sturdy and perfect for carting around the family’s goods in style for a day of adventure (or to use as a work bag… or baby bag… or a getaway bag…)
2) We’re staying close to home for Spring Break, but I’m keeping my eye out for great finds for an upcoming ladies’ weekend. This black swim-suit cover-up makes me wish we were lounging poolside today!
3) Never under-estimate the power of a quirky profile picture. Francesca, the owner of Wombo, had liked an image I posted on Instagram. When I clicked through to her account because her profile picture made me giggle and – GAH! – cuteness overload! I especially love her Sleepy Wombo. This little guy would be a perfect travel buddy for a tyke.
4) Outlander is starting this weekend. #TeamMurtagh
5) Do you watch The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon? If I’m working late, I have it on and this past week, not only was I chuckling but had happy tears as he shared this story about his father-in-law (here’s the link if the below one doesn’t work).
Earlier this week, shared my plans for the boys’ Easter baskets. Do you have plans for Easter – or Passover – this weekend? Anything special in store for your family or guests? Please share!—