Just rounding up my favorite things this week:
Clockwise, from the top right:
1) I first saw Three Bad Seeds‘ pillows at Urban Craft Uprising over the holidays. They are soft and each design has the perfect PNW touch in each one. (BTW: if the Etsy shop is still on holiday, and if you happen to live in the Seattle area, the South Lake Union West Elm is carrying Three Bad Seeds in their local makers section.)
2) I’m almost done reading The Interestings: A Novel by Meg Wolitzer and have absolutely loved it. If you need a good book over Spring Break, this might fill the spot.
3) Game of Thrones starts this Sunday night! Where’s Arya and Needle? What’s Tyrion’s next move? (Ugh, Sansa – you must stay alive! They will find you – hopefully.) It’s been a really long break and if you need a refresher on who was where at the end of last season, check out this handy video. Valar Morghulis. Valar Dohaeris.
4) Just a reminder: Mother’s Day is on May 10. Give yourself the time to look for something now (or order it now) to prevent last minute scramble. This gorgeous, antique locket is from YearsAfter on Etsy.
5) I cannot get enough of this print, simply named “Float” by Betty Hatchett, on Minted. I think this is way more soothing and dignified than what my print would be called: “Don’t Drown.” I have big plans for this print – and cannot wait to share it with you once the project wraps up!
Sparrow Soirées is an affiliate of Minted and Amazon. I receive a small commission for sales made through the links provided. All opinions are my own.—