Yesterday Sparrow Soirées made its official debut at the Seattle Metro Chamber’s B2B Tradeshow. We enjoyed meeting and talking with many people representing their businesses, programs and schools.
We had a “menu card” serving as a visual elevator pitch:
We held a business card drawing for a hosted mid-morning coffee break or afternoon stretch party. The winner (drum roll please): Renee of Sharp! Congratulations! We’ll pop your prize and certificate in the mail to you. A huge thank you to everyone who stopped by our table, participated in the drawing, and chatted with us.For those who requested we blog about some of the items we had at our display:
- Dishes, pitcher & large serving dish: Anthropologie (Plate & bowl: Fleur de Lys collection, Salad plate: Piecrust collection; Pitcher & serving dish: Maude serveware)
- Bird dish: Three Birds Home & Gifts on Queen Anne
- Circular serving tray, coffee pot, urn & mini-trophy: Scout Vintage Rental Company
- Business cards: MOO, Custom Business Cards
- Gift basket: Whole Foods Market on Westlake
- Sweet peas & tulips: Pike Place Market flower stall, under the big clock and to the right of Pike Place Fish Market.
(Photos: our own; Sparrow Soirées logo created by Total Creative, Inc.)