Gold and green take over this week’s favorite things.
Clockwise, from the top left:
1. Spring is so close – like thisclose – and this Lavender Field Wreath is an elegant, yet simple, way to say good-bye to winter.
2. These 3-D Four Leaf Clovers from MJ of Pars Caeli are perfect for St. Patrick’s Day. I think I’ll make a few this weekend for the boys to enjoy next week.
3. The Wild Rabbit Art Print by Betty Hatchett on Minted would refresh and add a touch of whimsey to a nook, fireplace mantle, or a nursery. As luck would have it, Minted is having a site-wide, 15% sale so it’s a great time to grab a new piece of art.
4. I love these Gold Teardrop Planters. I think this trio would look absolutely stunning on a window sill, sparkling in the sunlight. By the way: if you happen to miss the sale on One King’s Lane, they’re available from Redwood Stoneworks on Etsy.
5. Speaking of Etsy, the site worked with Melissa Deckert and her team on its 2013 holiday campaign, creating a series of sayings with beautiful images. This specific shot is a much needed mantra for me both literally (we’re planting a tree soon in our front yard) and figuratively (I need to rethink some business goals and growth).
Tonight I’m celebrating a special friend’s birthday (Happy Birthday Miss A!). I’m so excited to see what the year brings her. What about you? Any big plans for the weekend?Sparrow Soirées is an affiliate of Minted and I receive a small commission for sales made through the links provided. All opinions are my own. —
Come hang out with this lil’ bird!
like sparrow | tweet with sparrow | sparrow’s pins | sparrow’s snaps