I’ll always have a soft spot for brown paper packages tied in string, but here are this week’s five favorite things.
Clockwise, from the top left:
1. I cannot get enough of Elkebana’s wall mounts. I’m sure someone, somewhere, who is incredibly handy with a drill and has a box of test tubes is already plotting a DIY.
2. I know it’s not exactly new, but I love this shirt. It serves as the perfect reminder the success we may see today often took Y-E-A-R-S of hard work.
3. These TOMS cork wedges, paired with jeans or a skirt, make me so excited for spring. The black canvas keeps the look classy while versatile.
4. A little green and a little gold. Nearly Crafty’s Green Gift Boxes are perfect to get in the mood for Spring.
5. Donna and Tom were a wise, wise people (well, Donna more so). I think I may order this Treat Yo Self gold print by Cat Coquillette as I wrap up my office makeover.
Hope you have a great weekend! Any big plans?—