This past week didn’t quite go as planned. My to-do list was already ambitious and then The Ick hit. The youngest tyke woke up Monday morning with a nasty cold and then it hit me Tuesday night. I felt horrible even with meds so I cannot imagine what he was going through since he’s too young for any sort of real cold medicine. All this summed up to a lot of couch time, watching Pixar movies and PBS Kids, excessive use of Boogie Wipes (love them), and putting almost everything else on hold.
Earlier this week I posted a few agencies assisting with Typhoon Haiyan efforts. If you’re able to give, even if it’s $10 through the mGive Foundation’s campaign, every penny is helps get the necessities to the those in dire need. Onto the week:
- As mentioned above we were parked on the couch a lot, which meant WALL-E was in heavy rotation all week long.
- Sick days also mean a lot of surfing the internet. Love this sweet print for the holidays I stumbled upon.
- Sequin flats. Need I say more? Oh. Wait. How about on sale?
- Ties for Lil’ Man’s 5th Birthday party. We’ll see if the kids will actually wear them during the lunch.
- I snapped this view while riding the ferry last weekend. Really love all the grays captured in it. So very Seattle.
Top image, Lemon Chicken Stew, via Foodie CrushCome hang out with this lil’ bird! like sparrow | tweet with sparrow sparrow’s pins | sparrow’s snaps