It’s my birthday too.
I’m so excited we’re hitting the town tonight while the kids stay home. I couldn’t tell you where we’ll dine though. I keep seeing great reviews on so many incredible places here in Seattle I want to try. End result: I’ll call a palate audible. I know it seems risky but I’m rolling the dice on this one. Any suggestions?
Here’s what I’m digging on my special day.
Here’s the skinny on a few of my favorites:
- Who doesn’t want a champagne buzzer?
- I love this dress but the bummer about having a birthday during a very cold and wet time of year is one needs to be a little sensible in donning birthday attire. Maybe this would work for my unbirthday during the summer. It also reminds me a bit of the stunning gown my friend Jenn acquired for a styled shoot she did.
- It’s my birthday. I can wear a drum major’s hat if I want.
- As mentioned above, it’s usually cold and wet during my birthday but I haven’t had a fresh snow fall on my day for a really long time. Slush? Yes. Sleet? Yes. Snow? No. I realize snow is havoc on Seattle, but a girl can dream, right?
- Some day I need to throw myself a fab birthday party like Fiona Leahy – a UK-based event designer – threw for herself. This one inspires a modern-day Downton Abbey theme. *sigh*
No matter what though, I’m gonna have a good time today.images: top // 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5